2014 will forever be known as “The Year Podcasts Were Invented.” Podcasts are like teeny-tiny radio shows you can listen to on your phone, with all the features of classic radio: Music, hosts who talk, and great conversations that leave us wanting more. Some of them even have curse words because it turns out there are no rules with podcasts, America when did we lose our way???
Anyhow, this is the first time I have ever featured podcasts on my year-end lists, and I hope you enjoy! Say — if you really like this list, why not mention it on your podcast? I’ll be sure to tune in and say “Thanks for mentioning my wonderful list!” (Just tell me what your podcast is called so I can download it onto my computer for free, and give me time to find your podcast because there are so many podcasts sometimes it’s hard for me to find a specific one.)
In the meantime, let’s dial up our modem and download the latest episode of … the TOP TEN PODCASTS OF 2014.
10. Pretty good podcasts
9. Interesting podcasts
8. That one podcast with the guy with the funny voice
7. “Did you hear the latest podcast? It’s cool.”
6. Podcasts about pop culture
5. Political podcasts that make you think about the real world
4. Podcasts that are almost as good as radio shows
3. Really long podcasts that give you your money’s worth
2. “Please donate to my podcast so I can keep mumbling about any ol’ bullshit that comes into my mind”
1. The greatest podcasts of all time