On America’s roads and highways, they drive strong.
In America’s TV commercials, they dazzle us with their new features.
From America’s history, they remind us of transportation.
They are, simply put, cars and trucks.
When it comes to 2021, cars and trucks were the unsung heroes of the year. With their mighty engines roaring and their horns blasting warnings — and glad tidings — America’s cars and trucks dominated the asphalt, transported us to and fro, and captured our hearts once more.
In a changing world, cars and trucks keep us anchored to what’s important: Our families; our heritage; our happiness. Cars and trucks use their wheels and motors to keep us moving forward. And for that we must be thankful.
So buckle up, rev your engines, and prepare for the ride of a lifetime! Here are the TOP TEN CARS AND TRUCKS OF 2021:
10. Bright red cars and trucks
9. Cars that rocked the speed limit to the edge of destruction, combining stellar performance with all the latest safety features so you and your family can ride in comfort
8. “Knock, knock!” “Who’s there?” “The future. I have those cars and trucks you’ve been dreaming about …” (2021)
7. Trucks that all Americans loved (in other words, trucks that brought us back together as one people — the way it should be … America when did we lose our way)
6. “Hennnry!” “Yes, dear?” “Where’s your truck?” “Oh … ermm … well, you see I let the neighbor borrow it because he needed to move some mulch and his little car wasn’t up to the job.” “That’s very nice.”
5. (TIE): Really cool cars and trucks / Cars and trucks used for personal and professional reasons, if you ask me
4. Celebrities’ cars and trucks
3. When you needed to drive somewhere so you got in your car (or truck) in 2021
2. Some of the very finest cars and trucks you will ever see