SADLY, IT WASN’T ALL FUN AND GAMES IN 2012. Like so many other years, 2012 saw its share of controversies. In spite of our desire for “everybody to just get along,” there were arguments, debates, disagreements, and dialogues all across the country — that’s the price we pay for democracy.
Whether it was “boys behaving badly” or “government is the problem,” if you picked a topic in 2012, you can be sure someone thought there was another side to the story: and so a controversy was born.
One thing we know won’t be controversial is this list of the TOP TEN CONTROVERSIES OF 2012:
10. Celebrities on drugs
9. Politicians and the way they lie
8. Sports and how everyone cheats
7. Do we have to watch 3-D movies
6. That lady who wrote that book that was so dumb
5. Food and it’s too salty / spicy
4. (TIE) “Health insurance is too expensive” / “ObamaCare”
3. The election of 2012
2. “You think I’m wrong but I think you’re wrong!”
1. We’ll never come together because of the controversies