The internet is buzzing about the SXSW panel I’m participating in next Friday.
Here are some of the topics I’ll be addressing:
1. HTML vs. WYSIWYG: which is better for your homepage?
2. Font optimization for homemade bumper stickers you sell on your web site.
3. “What is Ebay?” I will show you how to buy stuff on this unique online store.
4. Introduction to the Kindle: A brief tutorial on the amazing new machine that eats books like a mechanical goat.
5. “I’ve Been Framed!” Using “frames” to jazz up your online store where you sell coffee mugs and pencil sharpeners that fell off the back of a truck.
Please help me promote this panel and get the buzz machine going! This panel is going to change the way you look at the internet!